Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED ** DAY 1 - Chain Scraplift | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
1669697769952.png

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 1 of 12 Days of December! I'm going to start you off with a fun challenge that I think you are going to enjoy.

I am hosting the Chain Scraplift Challenge.

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT:

mom2triplets04
- $10 to Magical Reality Designs
JoanK - $5 to reginafalango

Your winning coupons will be sent shortly.

To start the chain scraplift, the first person to post "I'M NEXT" will be choosing a layout from my gallery to scraplift.

Each member will then be scraplifting a layout from the gallery of the member who posted just above their post.​

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE:

• Post in this thread "I'M NEXT", then click on "Post Reply" to secure your spot in the scraplift chain.
  • Look to see who posted just above your response. This is the member you will be scraplifting.
  • Edit your post to enter the member's name that you will scraplift. You will come back later to edit your post and add the gallery image of your layout and the one you scraplifted.
  • If you hover your cursor over the member's name (in the left sidebar) the popup box will have a link to their gallery. Look through their gallery to find a layout you would like to scraplift.
  • Create a layout, upload into your gallery and post both your gallery image and the layout you scraplifted.
  • To re-iterate, you will only have one post in this thread. You will edit it to have your finished layout and the layout you scraplifted.
SPECIAL INFO:
If you have questions, don't chitchat here, please send me a private message. Let's keep this thread only for the scraplift chain posts.

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Magical Reality Designs
- Winner 2 - $5 to reginafalango
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Type "I'm Next" in a post and reply, to secure your spot in the scraplift chain. This will be where you add 2 gallery images (your layout and the layout you scraplifted).
- Create a layout from the gallery of the member who posted just above your post.
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Please include the words DAY 1 in your title when uploading to the gallery.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Dady

"I'M NEXT"
I chose this page but the gallery of Rae is so beautiful that I had a hard time deciding which one to choose !

my lift

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Last edited:

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge @bcgal00 / Rae & @Veronika for your inspiration. Your gallery is outstanding !!!

full

my page

Last edited:

LSlycord

I'm next.

And I'll be scrap lifting something from @BrightEyes! I know that there is plenty to choose from...but what a challenge it will be to do justice there! Kay is one of the most prolific scrappers...both quantity and quality are amazing! I'll be like Alice heading down the rabbit hole when I step into her gallery!

I'll be lifting this beautiful page by @BrightEyes.

Here's mine!

Last edited:

ksacry

Last edited:

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
I'm NexT!

I'm scrap lifting scrap-genie!

Here's the one I chose:

Last edited:

chai

I'm next.
Scraplifting Susie!

This is the awesome page I chose to scrap lift.

This is my page. It is not at all what I envisioned when I chose the page for the lift. I used the background photo lines leading into the main photo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.