Oscraps

AnnaLift: Blackbirds
isDK

AnnaLift: Blackbirds

The carpet of birdsong was stunning, and I'd see a blackbird flitting here and there amongst the reeds. But the few birds that I could actually see, and they weren't close, couldn't even remotely account for the amount of noise. Further study was needed. We'd have to go back over and over to understand.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Arbre (Paper, transfer, frame), threadz, brushes
Maya deGroot: 52-Inspirations Quirkiosa 4 & 5, Zen feather
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-09-30-22-10-14-22.36352/
  • Love
Reactions: KimPay and ksacry
I love how you accented this photo in the large frame with all the brown tone elements. I have a similar reeds photo that I didn't know what to do with, I may have to "Lift" your LO.

Love the browns with the greens and love that ribbon laced around the frame.

So amazing to see all those blackbirds gathered in the rushes. Love your woven ribbon and the feather with those seeds(?), the font for your title and the scroll.

Cattails and black birds, brings back childhood memories of a pond that was near my house. Love the word art strips and ribbon. Beautiful page and can hear cacophony of the birds!

I can hear them too. Terrific photo and outstanding work on the left with the seeds, word strips, and feathers.

love all the words and the imagery of birdsong! Cool photo - we used to see red-winged blackbirds roosting like this on a pond on our golf course. Now I content myself with crows and screech jays ;-)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename