Oscraps

Day3_Scraplift
donatrj

Day3_Scraplift

Chain Scraplift - part 2..TY again for the second chance. BTW - love how this turned out!
Credits list
et Designs - BF_Week50 (mask)
et designs - Autumn Berries (paper/elements)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. et designs
  • Love
Reactions: Adryane
I love the page you scraplifted & I love your page. The grungy feel to so of it, the lovely blending & the beautiful colours with the monotone. You definitely did a great job!

I love the page you scraplifted & I love your page. The grungy feel to so of it, the lovely blending & the beautiful colours with the monotone. You definitely did a great job!
Thank you! I appreciate the feedback - so many beautiful LO and talented people here!

Your welcome, I’m not so new, I started in February this year. Lol. So I can relate to feeling new here still. I’m still very much learning. Looking in the gallery is inspiring & can be intimidating. I love it here. Everyone is so helpful & kind. I love your LO, I think I said that before, lol. The photo is amazing too.

Love the photo, the blending and stamps and the elegant simplicity of your page.

Should have done this straight away ......
Thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration for the chain lift. Most of what I scrap is heritage, so this page is perfect for the challenge.
Wonderful photo. The floral cluster is what will drive my lift.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
donatrj
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename