Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** 2022-04 Momma O (Vicki Stegalls) April 2022 Challenge

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
The random winner of the $5 Off Gift Certificate this month is: Kaklei
CONGRATULATIONS!!
1648710455338.png

Hi and welcome to Momma O's challenge for April.......... yes, that's correct April!!!!!! Where is the time going to!!!

In the northern hemisphere Spring is arriving in all its glory, while down in southern part of the globe we are welcoming in Autumn. So for this month's challenge I would like you to scrap a SPRING or AUTUMN themed layout. It doesn't matter where you live, north or south, just create a layout about Spring or Autumn.

You are bound to find lots of products in Vicki's store to make either page! :)

I just LOVE Autumn, so my page is an Autumn themed one, featuring some succulents in my garden. Surprisingly, some succulents will change their colours throughout the seasons, and these succulents pictured always turn a delightful soft pinky/orange colour during Autumn. It's just one of my favorite succulents too, grows nicely and looks good throughout the year.

Now it's your turn, looking forward to seeing your Spring or Autumn inspired pages!! :)

Rules
- Make a Spring or Autumn themed layout.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST April 30, 2022. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thank you everyone for joining me for this month's challenge, have loved seeing all of your stunning layouts! xx

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The random winner of the $5 Off Gift Certificate this month is: Kaklei
CONGRATULATIONS!!