Oscraps

Visiting From California | So Excited To Be Here

I'm so excited to be here! I, like many, have followed my dear friend and talented designer, Anna Aspnes. I'm excited to have a new home for my scrapbook pages among such talent!

So...what should I share?

I'm a photographer and photography teacher. I've been taking a photo a day for almost four years! You can find my website for 365 support in my signature.

I'm a mom to 6 year old Ian who appears in most of my photos.

I hang out in Northern California with my hubby, son, our Dog Bear, 4 chickens, 1 rabbit, a bird, and two fish! And, well I'm not really an animal person!

So excited about being here!

mrstoa

mrstoa
Welcome Katrina! Hey, just because you have multiple animals in your family doesn't make you an animal person LOL
Looking forward to seeing your photos and layouts
Join in the fun and the challenges!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
a big O :welcome: to you Katrina-I am sure you will fit right in and inspire us along the way. Seems I just read you are going to be involved in a spectacular group - in October spawn of true scrap. Glad you are here!

erica-zwart

Hey Katrina, so good to see you overhere too! Hats off for you taking a picture every day for a couple of years now.

a big O :welcome: to you Katrina-I am sure you will fit right in and inspire us along the way. Seems I just read you are going to be involved in a spectacular group - in October spawn of true scrap. Glad you are here!

Thanks for mentioning it! I am honored to be part of it. I'll be teaching a Photo Composition class!

frani_54

I'm so excited to be here! I, like many, have followed my dear friend and talented designer, Anna Aspnes. I'm excited to have a new home for my scrapbook pages among such talent!

So...what should I share?

I'm a photographer and photography teacher. I've been taking a photo a day for almost four years! You can find my website for 365 support in my signature.

I'm a mom to 6 year old Ian who appears in most of my photos.

I hang out in Northern California with my hubby, son, our Dog Bear, 4 chickens, 1 rabbit, a bird, and two fish! And, well I'm not really an animal person!

So excited about being here!

Hi Katrina,

I'm sorta new here myself, so from one newby to another....HELLO

I also am from the Northern Ca area, where abouts are you located?

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
:welcome: ... to the "O" Katrina ... it really is fabulOus seeing sO many new faces here! There's a wOnderful vibe here at the "O" and we're delighted to be able to share it with new family members!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Hello Katrina! So excited to see some of these new faces that followed Anna here. We are so excited to have her and her amazing entourage!! We actually have another lady here who has chickens and is from California. Her name is Meg (Oceanwidedesigns) and I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about. So, let me be another of the many to say :welcome: to Oscraps!!

terryb

Hi Katrina!

Nice to see so many who followed Anna from DD.

Can't wait to see you posting in the gallery.

Terry

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
HellO and welcome!
Not an animal person? I have 2 daogs, 3 cats, 1 rat (DS's) 1 rabbit (DD's) 2 frogs, pond fish, 2 kids and a hubby.

That doesn't make me an animal person, that makes me kooky!

Glad that you are here!

dwsewbiz

Hi Katrina and welcome! I follow your Capture Your 365...it has really helped me in August of my first year of P365 :)

I'm not far away, in San Jose :)

LSlycord

Welcome Katrina...a photo a day for 4 years...wow am I impressed!!! Can't wait to see some of your stuff! And I'm sure that you will quickly fall in love with the O!

AmberR

A Rockin' ArtsyScrapper
Hey Katrina! Good to see you here, being new is scary, and seeing other familiar faces come in makes me happy!