Oscraps

Visiting From California | So Excited To Be Here

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
Wow! Katrina I was just looking at your Captured Through The Lens Workshop a couple hours ago!

Welcome to the O - so nice to see you here! Stick around, we are fun :)

CookingMyLife

:clap2: Woo hoo!
Hi Katrina! I've missed you and your wit.

For those who don't know Katrina, saying she's a photographer and teacher is putting it mildly! She's excellent! But will there be any paper other than kraft cardstock in your layouts?!?!?! I won't hold my breath!! lol

janedee

Great to see you here Katrina!
I took your class Captured through the Lens last year right after I got my DSLR and it was such an amazing help!

cstaff

wonderful seeing you here K... the queen of kraft... and THE master photographer... this will be fun... ;)

ourmisadventures

We actually have another lady here who has chickens and is from California. Her name is Meg (Oceanwidedesigns) and I'm sure you'll have plenty to talk about.

Hehe that would be meee!!! Although my chickens keep me pretty busy lately and I haven't been on here much. We have two black australorps (almost 6 months) and a RIR... she's just over two months... I think... I get the dates all mixed up!!!!! I'm to the south of you, in Fresno County... but I might be moving a county north, haven't decided yet :)

Welcome to the O!!!! We're super lucky to have you joining us!