Oscraps

September 2023 Challenge #3 - Quote to Wordart

*gina*

CHEERY O
1692362399931.png

Hi everyone - my name is Gina and I welcome you to a new Quote to Wordart Challenge.

We all know that there are situations in life where you have to make a decision -
should we give it another chance or should we start something new.
I think this quote is perfect for that.

one day or
day one
you decide
- unknown -

For this challenge use the quote and change it into a wordart
by using 3 different fonts.
No templates allowed.

Create a photo less page or use photo.
Make it artsy or traditional.
Be creative!

For my page I used Sentimental Me Bundle by Vicki Stegall Designs.
youdecide.jpg

I used the following fonts:
Black Rose
Chandiluna
Nowharehouse

You will find wonderful fonts here

I'm looking forward to your pages - have fun!
RULES:
- Create a page by using the quote mentioned above. Change it into wordart by using 3 different fonts. No templates allowed!
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 3 gallery by midnight PST September 30, 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

*gina*

CHEERY O
Oh, love the quote.
Fonts Adobe Garamond Pro Reg Chandiluna Reg Pristina Reg

Gorgeous page, Kay - I love the softness here and how you played with the papers without putting them too much in the foreground - well done. You have implemented the quote wonderfully with the different fonts.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge. I used three fonts by one designer, Callie Hegstrom Rian from right here in Colorado.
Fonts are Pacific Palisades, Ocean Avenue Holes and Bubbletea.
So sorry about your health problems. You did a gorgeous page - so much to see. I love the stacking and the beautiful photos. The way how you placed the wordart is fabulous.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Love the quote! Thanks for the challenge!
Gorgeous page, Vicky - I love the background to highlight the beautiful photo of you both. The clustering is just perfect - also the wordart with the different fonts at the top of the bow.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you Gina for this challenge !
I used these fonts : St Carrell Personnal + Broadway + Chiller
What a gorgeous page, Cath - I love this artsy style which continues in the word art. The vertical flow with all the layering is perfect.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge! I used Abandon, White on Black and Plane Crash
Gorgeous page, Norma - I love the photo - it seems like she has to make a decision. The background fits beautifully and the little cluster is perfect. The splitted wordart is perfectly placed.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you so much for this fun challenge, Gina! I used these three fonts: Sacramento Regular, Thonburi Regular and Rosewoods Regular.

Gorgeous page, Evelyn - I like the libary in the background and all the books. Your wordart on the open book is very well placed.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for the Challenge!!

font for "One Day" and "Day One" -- Euphorigenic
font for "or" -- Indy Pimp
font for "You Decide" -- IBM Logo

Gorgeous page, Sandra - I like how you interpreted the wordart with the beautiful fonts. The black and white and the colors at "the end of the tunnel" - great work.

*gina*

CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you, Gina for this nice challenge!

Gorgeous page, Susanne - I like the beautiful photo with the vertical cluster and the blending behind. The wordart turns out beautifully. I really like the font with the typewriter buttons.

svanderhaegen

CHEERY O
here is my page

I wanted to make a wordart in the style of Anna Aspnes
Fonts used are :
  1. Mom's typewriter (decide)
  2. BigNoodleTitling (or)
  3. Bestromello script (One, one)
The word "Day" is made with letters from White Wood AlphaNumberSet No 1 by Anna Aspnes
The beaded thread is from BeadedThreadz No 3 by Anna Aspnes, but I replaced the beads by some made by me, and recolored the heart a bit.