Oscraps

Challenge #3: One Day or Day One
isDK

Challenge #3: One Day or Day One

Getting ready for our September trip to Alamosa, I had spinal injections on Friday. It was such a hopeful time, but I no longer had the cast iron stomach. Just my normal sleeping pills caused another sleepless night with serious cramping. We'd go, but with a more flexible schedule.
Credits list
annaaspnes: paper (winter), calendar
joyfulheartdesigns: colorcrush69
lgrieveson: waiting-for-this
mm erinwright: dragonfly
rjefferies: wonderfulyou banner
vrobinson: old-books
& katie pertiet: spiral page & ephemera
2 of my own frames
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-2023-challenge-3-quote-to-wordart.38190/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Joyful Heart Designs
  3. Lynn Grieveson
  4. mixed media by Erin >>
  5. Rachel Jefferies
  6. Vicki Robinson Designs
I'm so sorry about your health problems, it's tough when we can't do all we want to... so many wonderful layers here, and love the orange!

Sorry the ear that you are not ok, hope you get better soon!! I totally love your layout, all the element you used and the way you used them, Stunning!! Standing O!

Yikes!! Man, I am so sorry you are having such a rough time, medically!!! :hug2: I hope everything improves for you soon!!! :beatingheart: I LOVE this layout...SO many awesome things to look at, and that bunny is adorable! GREAT mix of designers, as well...so cool :bowdown::heartpumplove:

So sorry about your health issues, yet you still made a beautiful layout. I love the 'desktop' look. Great mix and cohesion of so many different elements.

Your pages are still masterful in spite of all you are going through. So sorry for your health issues. I love how often that bunny shows up on your pages—is he a little talisman?

Your pages are still masterful in spite of all you are going through. So sorry for your health issues. I love how often that bunny shows up on your pages—is he a little talisman?
I guess so. A long time ago when we all had to have a spirit animal, mine was a jack rabbit.

I am so sorry to hear that your health is impeding your travels. I'm glad that you have pushed onward. Love this layout...definitely worthy of a Standing O! Love the calendar, the weather reports, the "Hello September" --- just so many details!

Sorry to hear about your increasing physical discomfort. Your spirit is strong! Beautiful page. Congrats on the Standing O!

AWW! So sorry about your health issues! Must make your travels tough! I love all of the layers you have added on your spread!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename