Oscraps

Posting Challenge: July... who is in it?

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
and come on Yvonna! of course you can do it! and Sandra, know what you mean, work sucks sometimes doesn't it! I only go 'cause it pays for my digiscrapbooking addiction!! hahahaha!! everyone is doing so well, go girls!!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Actually, we are missing our cheerleader Sue Falstaff!! Suuuueeee!! where are you...... miss you!!!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ahhhhh Ona / Linda that is soooooo sweet of you ... how could I possibly not join in now?!?!?!?! I know I've been quiet on this one, but you guys are doing a FABULOUS job ... EVERYONE is doing BRILLIANTLY!!! I promise I'll be more "vocal" for the next one!!! ;););)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Ahhhhh!! She's back, she's back!! Hellooooooooo Sue!! Got your little pom-poms going there girl!! wooohooo!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
... my pom-poms are puffed, poised and ready to pounce ... COME ON LADIES ... LETS GET POSTING ... BRING IT ON ... WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!
... now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Now THAT is easy, posting at oscraps during work!
I work in a greenhouse... No checking the internet for me :lol:
You work in a green house too? Linda P teaches florticulture and has a green house. I am so jealous!

The boo-hiss part of my work is that I work from home, and not on a clock. So I have to get done what I am assigned, whether it goes fast, or if it takes me a long time when I am popping in here!