Oscraps

Posting Challenge: July... who is in it?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am not sure I am going to make it this month... I have to do 50/day...and I have a really busy week! Wah! :(

yvonnahenna

You work in a green house too? Linda P teaches florticulture and has a green house. I am so jealous!

The boo-hiss part of my work is that I work from home, and not on a clock. So I have to get done what I am assigned, whether it goes fast, or if it takes me a long time when I am popping in here!

Yups :) I love working there. Although it is kind of hot during summer:mad: But well.. I only work 2 days in a week :lol: But it is just fun! And our boss is soooo easy:shock: If we talked to much, he'll tell us, but that's it.

Working from home sounds nice to me. But deffinately nothing for me, like what you write: Not working on a clock. I would have to do everything just an hour befor deadline :lol:

yvonnahenna

Oh forgot:
From januari till june there are zuchini (courgettes) in the greenhouse. And now there are tomatoes on the vine.
And they tast SOOOO good!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Yvonna- do you have an secrets about having the critters to stop eating my zucchini?? I am so sad- I love zucchini and was actually getting a lot of babies starting... but someone keeps nibbling :(

I also work out of the house, cleaning houses, and it is the same deal- I get to work at my own pace. For me, since I never know how I am going to feel health-wise, its a really good deal.

LSlycord

Ok. 132 left to goal. 6 days left. 22 per day. I can do this! But probably need to get a cushion today.

LSlycord

Come on Linda W.!! Finish strong!!! I love all of your comments in the gallery. You are a real cheerleader!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Everyone is just going so great!! LOL! Linda S about the cushion!!! and now that our resident cheerleader is back I am off to do some lovin' in the gallery!!! Come Chris!! you can do it!!! :)

neetdesigner

I am so going to make mine! I love this challenge cuz it has encouraged me to leave love in the gallery and I know that everyone loves to see praise on their layouts.

I am at 315 and my goal was 500. So, 185 left and 5 days...that is like 37 a day I think? I can do that! Yay!

LSlycord

Way to go neetdesigner! Way to think big! And you are so right...people love praise for their layouts!

hondachicc

NeeNee...YOU CAN DO IT!!! Good for you!!!

I am probably gonna hit mine tonight (1430)...so I think I undershot this time....We will see where I land the last day and I will adjust accordingly next month!!:D

yvonnahenna

Yvonna- do you have an secrets about having the critters to stop eating my zucchini?? I am so sad- I love zucchini and was actually getting a lot of babies starting... but someone keeps nibbling :(
Sorry, what are 'critters'? I tried to translate it online, but don't get a good result :lol: It keeps saying: No definition found, of Critter :roll:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am so not sure, I really have so much posting and so much work.... you know me I am going to give this my best shot!

hondachicc

Sorry, what are 'critters'? I tried to translate it online, but don't get a good result :lol: It keeps saying: No definition found, of Critter :roll:

Yvonna...a critter is any little animal or rodent (she is refering to ones that would get in your gardens and eat the plants);)

yvonnahenna

If I think about it, it might be rabbits? ( :lol: Don't laugh if I'm wrong, I don't know if what kind of place you live, and if they are there :oops: )
I know a mouse will climb the plant, and eat the flowers most of the time.. Sometimes they start eating the zuchinni though...
Is your plant on the ground? Because we make them grow next to a stick.
Rabbits can't eat it than.. But a mouse still can :?
hmm.. I need to think about this :lol:

hondachicc

LindaS...you really knocked them out this weekend!! YAY!!

Chris...we are rooting you on...but if you can't make it....we still love ya!!! and love what you did!! I like seeing you little face pop up under may layouts!!

hondachicc

If I think about it, it might be rabbits? ( :lol: Don't laugh if I'm wrong, I don't know if what kind of place you live, and if they are there :oops: )
I know a mouse will climb the plant, and eat the flowers most of the time.. Sometimes they start eating the zuchinni though...
Is your plant on the ground? Because we make them grow next to a stick.
Rabbits can't eat it than.. But a mouse still can :?
hmm.. I need to think about this :lol:

YES!! You figured it out!!!