Oscraps

Posting Challenge: July... who is in it?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Linda - Exactly - couldn't have said it better :)

Guess what I have officially hit 12,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooot!!!! I swore I would never get here and I did :) Not sure what my next goal should be hahahaha!!!

Go ladies...Go!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!

Wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You so totally rock!!!

LSlycord

Well, I definitely think that I'm going to hit my goal. Which might mean that I didn't set it high enough. On the other hand, I'd like to overachieve at something. :)

yvonnahenna

:lol:

Well, sometimes I notice that I think to negative.. Than I just turn my thoughts, like what you wrote, into positive thoughts. And than it suddenly feels so much better 8)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Totally far behind-- I am halfway through July which means I should be halfway through posts-- and I am not. I'd better get off FB and get commenting!

Soco

Thanks Linda, Kat and Chris ! You're so sweet!!! :) And you're right Linda!

Kat, congratulations on your 12000 posts! You rock!!! :)

katg1006

Wooot!!!!!!!!!! Ladies I am sooooo impressed with all the fabulous love being left in the gallery and the chatter in the forums :) It's just so nice to learn more about everyone and to be inspired by the fabulous creativity in the gallery!!! My favs box is OVERFLOWING!!! hahahaha Love this!!!!!! We are all making a difference - one post at a time :) Let's keep it up!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I missed my 400 down and 600 to go, but better late than never. Still need to pick up the pace if I am going to hit 10,000.
Off to the gallery!

LSlycord

Ok...so I've got a couple weeks left and I'm definitely going to make it! As a matter of fact I'm going to make it this weekend!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi girls! I think I am getting close to my goal but I didn't take note of where I was to start with...duh!!.......anyways, I think I have done around 200 posts and I think I said I would do 300 so will stay with that........