Oscraps

Posting Challenge: July... who is in it?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Whew! I squeaked out the last 75 posts yesterday so I hit my goal of 9000.

I was bummed a bit that I wasn't able to make my original goal of 10,000, but that would have killed me! So I am ready to roll this month and I am going to go for 10,000. That is 1000 posts this month. 33 posts/day. I hope I can do it!

Who is in with me?

*Cornelia*

I will give it a try this time, last time I joined oscraps 3 or 4 days before the month was over

hmm what can I make? not sure, have 117 now, I will say that I will get 500 posts, Im sure I can reach that

sandracvrt

Okay... I'm definitely not going to try for 1000 or even 1500... I'm gonna aim low for 3500 (397 posts)!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynthia

So good to be back!
I'm at 12,658.
I think I'm going to stick to my original 13K and see if I can beat my own record.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
ohhh I did sooo poorly in June...actually I probably did better than most months, huh?

I'll see you your 10,000, darling Chris!!! :)

katg1006

I am in....checking... Ok I am at exactly 11,800! My goal for July is to break 12,000.....let's see can I do it???

hondachicc

Well...let's see...I did over 500 in June...I will go for 600 posts for July...will put me around 1330....WE ARE OFF....................:p

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
LOL linda- ask the girls about the time I tried to do the math and typed out all of my calculations, which were then wrong, and I had to re-do it all.....

alyssascrapper

OK i'm in :) I'm going to go for 1500... I hope this isn't too high of a goal. I think I can do it though!
start --973

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
well I didn't do as well as planned for June so I'm in for this month.........I'll go for 300 posts........will be out of town a fair bit this month but gonna try anyway!!! congrats to everyone that their goals in June!!! woohoo.......off we go!!! :)

petey111

3,750. I am also going to be busy this month between a national conference that I'm going to and class. But I think this is easily doable. =)

yvonnahenna

I'm doing kind of good for now :lol:
Still have 299 to go. That's about 11 posts a day.

Piece of cake :lol:

Soco

I'm in this time! :) I'm going to keep it easy to begin (besides, it's summer and I'm probably be outdoors a lot!). I'm at 269... let's go for 450 ! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
yvonna- you are rocking along! good for you. You might even get to your goal before the end of the month!

Soco-- you can do it! yay!