Oscraps

Posting Challenge: July... who is in it?

Soco

Me again... I can't believe it! I just kept myself leaving love at the gallery and guess what? Without even knowing this is going to be my number... 500!!! I'm really happy!!! :) Thank you girls!!!

hondachicc

Soco!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!! Congrats!!!! Feels good doesn't it!!! Isn't odd, that leaving love and making everyone else feel good, has a way of coming back around to make yourself feel good!!! :D

hondachicc

Chris...I will loan you some of mine!! since Merkee is having her Spotlight...My count has gone way over already!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Soco!!! CONGRATs!!! that is so great!! and Linda!! the way you are going you are catching up to me real quick!!! better get my fingers tapping next few days!!! lol!! :)

katg1006

Soco that is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made 12,307.....can I do 200 in 2 days? Hmmm...don't think so but I am going to give it a try :) I just love the gallery so many talented ladies here!!! :)

LSlycord

Way to go Soco! I keep thinking that today is Friday...glad it's not! If I don't make it before bedtime tonight, I'll make it before work in the morning!

LSlycord

Drumroll please...12,500...right here! I'm so pumped. I'm thinking about my August post count right now. I think my goal might be two fold in August...I want to stay ahead of Kat...and I want to pass Cyn! Shhhh...don't tell them my secret!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Wooooot Linda S!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knew you could do it!!!!!

As long as you are making big goals, why don't you shoot for beating Krista LOLOLOL!

I am going to try to make it to 9900, instead of 10000. I am bummed- I really hoped to get there. But for Aug. I am going to work even harder!

hondachicc

Drumroll please...12,500...right here! I'm so pumped. I'm thinking about my August post count right now. I think my goal might be two fold in August...I want to stay ahead of Kat...and I want to pass Cyn! Shhhh...don't tell them my secret!

Bottom of the Ninth inning...last hit...and LindaS slides into home for the winning run!! WOO HOO!!:p

Soco

Great Linda!!! Congratulations!!! You did it!!! :)

Chris, Kat and everybody... go girls! You have still all the day! :)

Thank you for celebrating with me, you're really nice! Next month, I won't make a big goal 'cause I'll have my mom coming from Mexico to visit us and we'll leave during the two last weeks of August... ;)

katg1006

WOOOT WOOOOT LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome! You totally rock!

...I want to stay ahead of Kat...and I want to pass Cyn! Shhhh...don't tell them my secret!
Pssssst....I heard you *LOL* I am so taking this as a challenge and just wait until August!!!!!!!!!!!!

LSlycord

Chris, I think that 9900 is a marvelous number! And I KNOW that you can get it! I'll make sure the games are up-to-date this evening. Always a good way to pick up a few posts. And as for goals...I'm setting it pretty high just taking on Kat and Cyn. No way am I going to stir up the Original Praise Mama! Although, to tell you the truth, if I thought it would bring back her sweet comments to our gallery, I'd do it!

And as for you Thelma...I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more than a nice little adventure for the two of us in August. Ah yes...sounds like the perfect way to end the summer!

Thanks Linda W and Soco!

neetdesigner

Can I get a WOOT WOOT ? I can't hear you........

Why you ask?

Because this , my O fabulous peeps is post number 500! I so did it! Yay!!!!!!

I loved doing this challenge! I am so in it next month too!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
WTG Nee nee!! fabulous work EVERYONE!!! I think we ALL did a wonderful job!! Let the new month begin............... :)

katg1006

Nee Nee - WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is Awesome Congrats!!

No way am I going to stir up the Original Praise Mama! Although, to tell you the truth, if I thought it would bring back her sweet comments to our gallery, I'd do it!
Me too :( Miss her!

And as for you Thelma...I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more than a nice little adventure for the two of us in August
That's right Louise....let's GO!!! It's August and I am ready to roll!!!