Oscraps

Posting Challenge: July... who is in it?

katg1006

Yeah Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooot Woot!!!!

Chris & Sandra...you can do it!!!! Even if you don't reach your goal...remember all that you have done is FABULOUS!!!!! Every post helps build our family!!! :)

LSlycord

Ok...I'm going to try to make this achievable! Since it took me until the 10th to see this post. I'm going for 12,300!

LSlycord

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!! You can't abandon us like that!! Welcome back!!!
I can see that I've got some posting to do to catch up with you! (And Vicki posted on Facebook that she thought it was time to plan another Cozumel trip. I'm soooo in this time!:D)

hondachicc

Well..if I am not leaving some love, or playing games...my numbers should be on the rise from all the pages I have posted!! Woo Hoo!! I am a SCRAPAHOLIC!!!! and I don't need a 12 step program!!!:D

hondachicc

YAY CHRIS....Go...go...go....go!!!

Started...830

Now at 1063
-----------------
467 to go.....WOO HOO...if I stay on pace...I may pass that!!:p:p

hondachicc

Besides trying to get the numbers....I love digging in the gallery trying to find you all...seeing you FABULOUS creations!!:)

hondachicc

Soco....even if it's just a handful of posts....they ALL count sweetie!! YAY SOCO!! :p Hey....the goal you set, it's just for yourself...the love you leave...that's what counts!!

katg1006

Soco....even if it's just a handful of posts....they ALL count sweetie!! YAY SOCO!! :razz: Hey....the goal you set, it's just for yourself...the love you leave...that's what counts!!

Linda - Exactly - couldn't have said it better :)

Guess what I have officially hit 12,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooot!!!! I swore I would never get here and I did :) Not sure what my next goal should be hahahaha!!!

Go ladies...Go!!!!!