Oscraps

Posting Challenge for SEPTEMBER

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
:faint: That wasn't the bling I was referring to ladies!! LOL!! :) But let me tell ya .... I :love: :love: :love: the :jedi side :)

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
love-126.gif
Check out the new bling!!!
love-126.gif
:love:

You are back!! With a vengeance!
Love it!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Lol, I'm not even going to TRY to catch up with this thread right now!!!!!!!!!

I just left a trail of love in the gallery -- I think I'm going to go walk the dog right now and relax the rest of the day with my new book on Chickens :)
:spit: Even though I now live in the "country," the NJ girl in me can't read about "books on chickens" and not crack up!

Great job on the gallery run!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Good morning my little
animals-34.gif
. I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful zany day!! We are off to soccer .... and insanity ;) Be back later skaters :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
CHARLOTTESVILLE??????????????? That is 1 hour and 20 minutes from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in VA??) YOu said Charleston before....

Yep, that's what I meant. There are concerts in both places so I got confused. But yes, charlottesville is what I meant. Still trying to figure out the cities around here.

hondachicc

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH another weekend of TOO BUSY!!! I have got to get in the gallery.....I swear I feel like I am MISSING SOMETHING BIG!!!

I know you ladies have been creating some pure awesomeness!!!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Laurie, I feel the same, Between not having my computer, and now getting used to the new one {why do keyboards have to all feel so different?} I have been missing on LO's too.

Going to hit a couple right now and them I have to go get the fam. up.