Oscraps

November Challenge #4 - Fonts

twinsmomflor

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
2021-FONT-web.jpg

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

I can not believe it is November. It is time for our font challenge. My health has not been the greatest. I was better in August and I took a short trip to Nashville. One of my stops was the Hatch Museum that is where they do the posters for the famous performers. The fonts that they used were amazing and I was able to use their print shop machine. So fun.

Now it is time for us to play. We need to use a minimum of 3 different fonts. Use at least 2 different fonts to create your title. I used Old Stamper, More than 50,000, 215000E and 28 Days Later all from dafont.com

My Page:
P7pNn2n.jpg

I used Boy Zone Collection by Palvinka Designs
I look forward to seeing your creations using 3 or more fonts

RULES:
- Use 3 different fonts on your page

- Use 2 of the fonts to create the Title

- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 4 gallery by midnight PST November 30th, 2023 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
thank you for this wonderful challenge. I LOVE fonts and all things typography... here's my page... I was drawn to this collection because of all the wordart featuring different fonts.. I used Autography and DS VTCorona for the title and Veteran Typewriter for journaling. The rest came with the kit.

mary-lynne

Thanks for the challenge! Hubby and I are attempting to visit all 63 National Parks. This one put us at the halfway mark!
Using Broted Young Plant, Hunter and Arial