Oscraps

November Art Journaling Challenge Gratitude Week 4

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This is our final challenge for November - I can hardly believe if! If you've been playing along, you'll know that we have been offering an option of using a "divided template" or you could be creating a layout for each week.

Here are your prompts for this week:

Best gift you've received
Favorite thing to do at home
What is your favorite season

Favorite flower
Your favorite song
All time favorite television show
Favorite snack

Here's a link to the template on Dropbox.

As always, you don't have to use the template, but it's put such a unique and different spin on the challenge for me. First of all, let me show you my week 4, then I'll show you my entire month. I chose the prompt: "Best Gift You've Received" because our dog, Daisy was a gift - she's been the gift that keeps on giving for the last 7 years.

November-Art-Journaling-Week-4.jpg

Here are all four of the triangular sections that I've created this month. What fun this challenge has been and I'm so thrilled with the way my whole page turned out. All of my credits are listed in the gallery.

Remember, you can create any style of page or other project that you'd like to create. It's entirely up to you as long as it's within the spirit of the challenge.

Everyone who participates in any of this month's challenges will be entered into a drawing for a $5 gift certificate to Oscraps. You can receive up to four entries into this month's drawing. Remember, you have all month to complete any or all of this month's challenges. If you create a divided page, you will still receive one entry for each week that you complete.

Challenge Rules:
  1. You have until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2023 to complete your pages for this challenge.
  2. To qualify for the drawing, you need to use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store (non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not).
  3. You need to credit all the products used on your page.
  4. You cannot use a page you create for this challenge for another Oscraps challenge.
  5. Upload your page to the Art Journal Gallery and then add your layout to the challenge thread. (Below you will find instructions on adding your page to this thread.)
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• November-Art-Journaling-Week-1-2-3-and-4.jpg
    November-Art-Journaling-Week-1-2-3-and-4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I loved this challenge and the 'growing' of my design with each part.
Here is my finished layout:

Happy day :)
Ohhhh, Vivre, this is absolutely delightful. I love your finished page and am so pleased to hear that you really liked our challenges this month!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yay!!! so happy to see everyone's finished pages! :bowdown2: I really love creating in stages like this, it is so much fun and very therapeutic I think! :) I have only just finished week 3 (have been a little bit busy :giggle4:) so while I am on a roll I will get week 4 done now! lol! or they could be last famous words!!! :lol23:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
yay!!! so happy to see everyone's finished pages! :bowdown2: I really love creating in stages like this, it is so much fun and very therapeutic I think! :) I have only just finished week 3 (have been a little bit busy :giggle4:) so while I am on a roll I will get week 4 done now! lol! or they could be last famous words!!! :lol23:
You've been busy???:giggle4::giggle4: :xmas7:

This HAS been the most fun and I've loved all of the creative progressive pages, and loved creating my own. We must do this again and I know you'll get that finished template done. (No pressure :xmas9::elf1:)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
:bouncing::bouncing:I finished off week 4 of this month's challenge!! :dancingelephant: It went through some different versions but I finally ended up with something that I was happy with! yay! Had to meld a few prompts together but I got there! :) Thanks so much Cheryl for the challenge this week!! ♥

This the Week 4 part only:
WEEK-4-ONLY-800.jpg

and here is my final jig saw puzzle piece finished to complete my layout!

12x12---COLLECTION-OF-MOMENTS-800.jpg

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
:bouncing::bouncing:I finished off week 4 of this month's challenge!! :dancingelephant: It went through some different versions but I finally ended up with something that I was happy with! yay! Had to meld a few prompts together but I got there! :) Thanks so much Cheryl for the challenge this week!! ♥

This the Week 4 part only:
View attachment 407780

and here is my final jig saw puzzle piece finished to complete my layout!

View attachment 407782
This is pure fabulosity, Ona! I know you mean about going through some "melding" or changes - I did the same thing with mine. Your finished page is just fabulous and I'm in awe of how it all works together. Thanks again for providing this wonderful template and I hope we can do this again soon. It has been such an incredibly popular month of challenges!!! (I KNEW you could do it - I never had a doubt in my mind.) :bowdown2::banana::dancingelephant:dance3dance4

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Here's my layout for week 4

And here's the final result

I absolutely love the way your final page came together, Gloria! I love the soft, muted colors you used and how everything melds together. Thanks so much for playing along in our November Art Journaling Challenge!