Status
Not open for further replies.

sucali

CHEERY O
1705864772609.png

All members that participate,
can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge
so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!:heartpumppink:

:waving1 Hi everyone and welcome to the February 2024 52 Inspirations challenge!:party2:

My name is Susanne and I am your host for this challenge. If you have any questions you can always ask me.

For those who are unfamiliar with 52 Inspirations:

52 Inspirations is a subscription product where you pay one fee and and then receive a minimum of 52 weekly products throughout the year. Each week you get new goodies such as mini kits, templates, brushes etc. It is a great way to try out products from various designers and to build up your stash. Even if you pay mid year you get everything that was released in that year.
More details on subscribing can be found HERE.
You can also buy the items individually too.

For this challenge I would like to see you use 52 Inspirations products from at least 2 different designers or from two different years.
You can find all 52 Inspirations products HERE.
- You may make any style page with or without photos.
- The use of a template is allowed.
- Please do NOT use Quick Pages!!!
- You can combine with non-52 Inspirations products.

I created an example/inspiration for you in which I used 52 Inspirations products from 3 different designers
and from 2 different years:

Friends.jpg

For my layout I used:
(for links click on picture)

Crushing by Lynn Grieveson:
LG.jpg

Sinopia: The Extended Kit by Rachel Jefferies:
RJ.jpg

Friendship Garden Add-On by Vicki Robinson Designs:
VR.jpg

:beatingheart: I can't wait to see what you create! :beatingheart:
I hope you have fun creating your page!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
  • Create a layout using 52 Inspirations products from at least 2 different designers or from at least two different years.
  • You can scrap any style you like, you can use a template BUT DO NOT USE QUICK PAGES!
  • You can also use non-52 Inspirations products on your layout.
  • Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.​
  • Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.​
  • You need to credit all the products used on your layout.​
  • Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.​
  • Your page must be posted in the CHALLENGE 4 gallery by midnight PST February 29, 2024 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).​
  • And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.​

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • 1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).​
  • 2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.​
  • 3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.​

Last edited:

anke55

CHEERY O
Fun challenge, thank you :)
full

sucali

CHEERY O
Wow, so many beautiful layouts here! :banana:
I will leave you all some love in the gallery!:lovey3:

Robloz55

I actually made several variations of this photo and the Spooky Autumn Love papers...

And these 2 matches were the best.

The Boo Kit has the white edge overlays

sucali

CHEERY O
I left you all some love in the gallery, thank you so much for creating such beautiful layouts for this challenge! :lovey3:

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Thank you for hosting the challenge!
I used 2 designers @Lynn Grieveson and @joyfulheartdesigns from 3 different years (2024, 2023, 2022)
Template by me

I love the colors on this, and your template is AWESOME!! :lovey3:

Status
Not open for further replies.