Oscraps

December 2021 Standing O's

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
OK, there are just so many great LOs in the gallery but this LO by @TrishD jumped up in my face shouting "Here I am!" The symbolism is wonderful - the Grinch! Add to that the sweetly simple design and restraint on elements and the LO just speaks to me!

View media item 358668

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
One more for today then I'll hush for awhile! This LO by @scrap-genie is so cool. Great extraction, use of paint, and stamps/brushes. This LO is deceptively simple in appearance, but there's a lot of work here. More than that, this is what scrapbooking is all about - she shares a story with us. The positioning of the extraction makes it appear she is talking to us. Love it!

scrap-genie

One more for today then I'll hush for awhile! This LO by @scrap-genie is so cool. Great extraction, use of paint, and stamps/brushes. This LO is deceptively simple in appearance, but there's a lot of work here. More than that, this is what scrapbooking is all about - she shares a story with us. The positioning of the extraction makes it appear she is talking to us. Love it!

Susan, thank you so much! Also hope you get to enjoy retirement and more genealogy soon.