Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED ** Day 10 - Scrap a December Activity | CHALLENGE

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
1669697100055.png

Hello and Welcome to Day 10 of the O'Scraps 12 Days of December Event! My name is Vicky and I will be your hostess for today's challenge. Please be sure to read and follow all of the instructions and rules for the challenge so that your name can be entered for a chance to win one of the prizes! Best of wishes that you might be the winner!!

About the challenge:
Since the participants are from around the globe and not everyone is experiencing the same weather and some do not celebrate Christmas, I decided to go with a generic theme for our challenge. I would like for you to scrap a page showing a December activity you are involved in. Here are the elements that must be included on your page:
1. Include at least one picture of you (and others if you want) participating in the December activity you are scrapping about (it doesn't have to be this year).
2. Journal at least two sentences about the December activity.
3. Include a title on your page with the name of the December activity.
4. Include a date.
5. Add any embellishments you want.

Here is my example page using the Oscraps 2019 Christmas Collaboration: Comfort & Joy:

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 to Viva Artistry
- Winner 2 - $5 to NLD Designs
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Refer to the "About the challenge" above for rules you need to follow.
- Please include the words DAY 10 in your title when uploading to the gallery.

- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts and games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).
--------------------
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Attachments

• Snow-Day-Play---Day-11.jpg
    Snow-Day-Play---Day-11.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
LOVE the selfie, Santa! ;) Thanks for participating!
Here's mine, all about the "Polar Express" tradition.

Beautiful page, Susie! Thanks for participating!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Thanks for the Challenge!!
I'm embarrassed to admit that I only have a few photos of myself, and I could only find one that was taken in December.
Luckily, it's a photo that I really like, doing my favorite activity: herding sheep with my Border Collies.

This is wonderful, Sandra! Thanks for participating!