Oscraps

Day 10 - A December Activity
sandra-9663

Day 10 - A December Activity

Christmas 2022 - Day 10 Challenge - A December Activity
  • Love
Reactions: vickyday
This is wonderful, Sandra! You need to get more photos of yourself with your dogs! I love the bigger photo you used as the backdrop for the smaller, wonderful photo! Great job! Thanks for participating!

what a gorgeous page, you have designed and everything so beautifully!
the blending on the background paper is absolutely gorgeous and the idea of "pocketing" the photo is done perfectly!

Last edited:
Wow this is fabulous, Sandra! I love the blend of a large photo into the background and then the center photo tucked into the paper. I love watching the sheepdogs.. I did that when we went on holiday once. Beautiful to watch and your blended photo of your Border Collie Ranger (love the name) herding the sheep is awesome. A fabulous page!

Oh my goodness! Sandra, you have totally outdone yourself on this one! First, that blended background photo completely sets the tone for the rest of the page. I love the corner slits that are holding the photo! Love the combination of fonts for the title. And the journaling is just perfect. Love that you also put the names and date on the edge of the photo. Superb!

Please take a look at today's Standing O!
Thank you, Linda!! - I've totally enjoyed doing the challenges for The 12 Days Of Christmas. When this challenge required a photo of myself, doing a traditional December activity, I was "oh, no, the very few photos I have of myself were taken in the summer months, and they all include sheep and dogs". Luckily, I found this photo at the bottom of the 2017 photos folder!! - - Thank you so much for the Standing O -- you made my day!!
:)

This is a great take on the challenge! I like how you expanded on the feeling of openness in your photo by adding the tree brushes. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
sandra-9663
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename