oscraps collab | rustic christmas
aaspn | thinStrip masks no. 3
photo credit | private
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Oscraps Collaborations
  • Love
Reactions: vickyday
Great page Sylvia! I love your sketch and blending of your photo as you make the dumplings. I loved reading your journaling... I giggled as your noting that you found others were lazy.. I do bet though, that your dumplings are the best. Love the beige and yellows here as well as the sideways title as border for your photo.. well done!

Love the sketchiness of the photo and your superb blending. I love dumplings but we ate potato dumplings--no one made them like grandma!! Your title and the placement of is cool and also the use of white space.

Sylvia, the photo treatment is excellent! Love your sideways title and the journaling is wonderful! Beautiful page! Thanks for participating in my challenge!

What a wonderful page. The photo is incredible. I love how all the browns, tans, sepias blend and compliment each other. And, I would love to taste your dumplings!!

Hello Sylvia. I love the photo of you and your sketch treatment. Yes, I figured this out too, when I was very young and my mother had to always bring the potato salad. And I like the 'B' in dumplings. :D

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
*sylvia*
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename