Oscraps

Day 10 of 12 Days of December
I scrapped these pictures from one of our New Year's Eve parties in 2016. They had a really fun Photobooth set up with all kinds of props. I used Rachel Jefferies Be That Girl Mixed Media Signature Collection, which is also part of the October Color Play.
  • Love
Reactions: vickyday
This is so much fun, Cheryl! Wonderful photos from a photo booth! They are a lot better than they used to be! Remember the tiny strip of sepia toned pics they used to put out? These are so much better! Love how you have put your page together! Thanks for participating!

This is so much fun, Cheryl! Wonderful photos from a photo booth! They are a lot better than they used to be! Remember the tiny strip of sepia toned pics they used to put out? These are so much better! Love how you have put your page together! Thanks for participating!
Oh, I totally remember those little picture strips, Vicky. When you were done, they popped out at the bottom of the machine. Hahaha Thanks so much for your sweet comments and for the great challenge.

Great pictures of your family celebrating New Year's Eve. Love the fun that everyone is having and love the big, bold font that you used for the headline and the description at the bottom of the page!

Great pictures of your family celebrating New Year's Eve. Love the fun that everyone is having and love the big, bold font that you used for the headline and the description at the bottom of the page!
Thanks so much for the lovely comment, Linda. That sure was a memorable night!

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename