Oscraps

Christmas Cards anyone?

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Mine are finished and will be sent out on Tuesday. For some of you they will arrive after Christmas...but I just like to draw out the Christmas Cheer. :)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
My cards will be sent tomorrow, but I made a small mistake when ordering online. My cards are a bit small, but they are made ​​with love!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
love and friendship are what they are all about- so exciting to get cards, store bought, handmade, hybrid- knowing that someone sent them in friendship!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
...i wish we got mail on sunday...just sayin'...

i've been loving all of my sweet cards from you girlies!!! blessings!!!! ♥♥♥

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Sally Thank you for your beautiful card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Received it today !!!!!!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Well I am sorry but mine are going to be a bit late................some of you may know that our little dog has been sick..........this past weekend has been a rough one, see here https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=373246#post373246 so I didn't get around to doing the Christmas cards as I had hoped. Plus, my daughter arrived from Sydney last night so I am just all over the place. Anway, just wanted to say sorry, but I will be getting them away this week for sure!!! xx

I haven't been to check my post office box in town so no doubt there are some greetings there waiting for me!! can't wait to get them!!!! Thank you to everyone xx

hondachicc

Well I am sorry but mine are going to be a bit late................some of you may know that our little dog has been sick..........this past weekend has been a rough one, see here https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=373246#post373246 so I didn't get around to doing the Christmas cards as I had hoped. Plus, my daughter arrived from Sydney last night so I am just all over the place. Anway, just wanted to say sorry, but I will be getting them away this week for sure!!! xx

I haven't been to check my post office box in town so no doubt there are some greetings there waiting for me!! can't wait to get them!!!! Thank you to everyone xx

WEll you can send the card late, but I want my Christmas present NOW!!! :mmph:

:pound:

No sweetie it's all good....I think we all have had times we ran into the things...I don't care when I get it, as long as it comes...just thrills me to pieces!!!!

I am soooooooooooooo happy Chewy is doing better too!!! :hug:

Oh...and I got two more cards today....Maya and Diane and Vicki!!! YAY!!!! Thanks ladies!!!!!

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Just sent my e-mail with the eCard for everyone on the list - and a few others that I happened to have the e-mail addy to in my Windows Mail. The rest of you will have to wait until after Christmas when I'm posting the card in the gallery :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Banner day at the mailbox yesterday!! Got my card from Val and her DD, one from the "French Connection"(Sandrine and Dids) :becky: and one from Sally!! What a great idea this was to send cards to one another, its so much fun to go to the mailbox now!

Last edited by a moderator:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Received a beautiful card from Audrey today !!!!!!!:peace:

My cards have been sent today, sorry girls who don't live in Europe, my cards won't be at your place before Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
thank you! thank you! thank you!
today in my box i had cards from Vicki, Trudy, Sally, Laurie, Linda, Val and Sandrine!
they are all beautiful and very much appreciated.

val

yeah! got 3 today
Linda, Vicki and nana ;-)
Thanks you so much girls!!

xoxox

( I am starting wondering how I will make the whole year without card from you ladies.... )

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Was so thrilled to get three cards in the mail yesterday from - Maya and Diane, Laurie and Nana Linda my USA sister. Such beautiful cards girls, thank you so much!!