Oscraps

Christmas Cards anyone?

Squeak

...and they're off! I just came from the post office, so my snail mail cards are on their way! For those of you on both lists, you'll be receiving both a paper card and a digital card; will be emailing the digital cards sometime next week.

I've already received a snail mail card from Adryane!

Oh, and I know that I don't hang around here all the time so some of you may not recognize my irl name and so you may be wondering who is this "Shirley" who sent you a card. If you recognize my avatar, that should help you identify me as the sender... ;)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I am sooooo bad. I still need to order and send mine...but they ARE coming. Now I just hope they'll be worth the wait. :)

scrap-genie

I'm quite excited that one of mine made it to Belgium already! :biggrin: The last of the U.S. ones went out today. Adryane's lovely card has arrived here too.

timounette

CHEERY O
I received 2 cards yesterday !
Thanks Adryane and Jean !!!

I have to finish mine tonight. I'll post them tomorrow.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
This is so exciting- hearing that they are coming, opening my mailbox- love that it is more than bills and ads!

val

Thanks Adryane!
I got your card yesterday!!!

youhou!!!! this is so exciting!
TY Laurie!!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
I confess that I've haven't made my own cards this year, but I have bought some lovely cards & I spent yesterday evening writing them all out. I'll be taking them down to the post office at lunchtime today ... yeah!

Oh, and I've rec'd Jean's & Adryane's cards so far ... thank you both. They're wonderful!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I just finished designing our cards and have them all printed. Now, I've just got to get them in envelopes, addressed and in the mail! Shooting for them being in the mail TOMORROW!

LSlycord

Mine are all addressed. Anyone know how much postage it takes to get a card to Europe? Jean or Shirley...I'm sure that mine would be about the same size. Otherwise, I will try to get to the post office on lunch either tomorrow or Tuesday.a