Oscraps

Christmas Cards anyone?

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Yes this has been so much fun and just like waiting for the kings to arrive, there will be more fun after today as well. I received Sue's card yesterday!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Almost forgot to say that I received a lovely card from Audrey the other day, thanks so much Audrey!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Woo-hoo!!!! I've received everyone's cards now ... Ona's was the last to be rec'd and it arrived this morning!!! Thank you sooooo much for all your beautiful creations and kind words of friendship. I've loved receiving "real" mail over the past 4 weeks ... I love my O family :hug:

hondachicc

I got Vera's card today and Sandrine's on Saturday....so the only one I am missing now is Ona's but it takes a while for us to get mail from downunder....

I have really enjoyed this too................thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart!!! It's been so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
haha!! well at least you got it in the right year Audrey!!! lol!!! THANK YOU all for your lovely lovely cards girls.............I think my New Year Resolution is to start my Christmas cards early this year!!!!!!!!!!! :) xx

LSlycord

I echo all of the above sentiments...it was truly a delight to hear from each of you ladies! Thanks so much to everyone.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I also loved to receive so many cards from all over the world !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scrap-genie

I've enjoyed this so much, thanks all! Yesterday the card from Sandrine & Dids arrived and today Ona's. All so lovely.