Oscraps

Christmas Cards anyone?

val

OhI glad you started to get them,
melissa will know tomorrow that our card are started to get received!
she was so excited when we were doing them!

LSlycord

I so enjoy opening my mailbox and getting cards from all of you. I love seeing your handwriting...it gives me such joy! Hopefully mine will start trickling in to each of you later this week.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
i am one of those is-it-over-yet holiday people ... but this year has been different and it's because of all of the lovely cards i am receiving. i look forward to going to the post office every day! next year i will know how to plan and i will make all of my cards. thank you to all of you for making this time happier for me :) {{{hugs}}}

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Laurie, I'm so happy you got my card already!! That was fast!
Adryane- I received your very beautiful and classy card today! I love it! It reminds me of Christmas spent on the prairie!! Thank you!

timounette

CHEERY O
Shirley Thanks a lot ! Your card is beautiful.
My children love opening the mail box each day to discover when your card come from...

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Val, please tell your daughter the beautiful card arrived in OHio! I love it- what fun you must have had together!

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Today i received so many postcards !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Sue, Sandrine, Maya & Diane, Shirley

Yesterday i received the card from Trudy

Thank you girls !!! It is so much fun !!!!!!!!!!!!
I made my card last night (couldn't sleep) I ordered them to print and i hope i can send it friday.

timounette

CHEERY O
Ah great Veer... But you should have said girls and boy ! Dids joined me for the cards.

Thanks to Maya & Diane, and Trudy !!! LOvely cards... Virgile run to the mail box this morning and Maniawanted to open MY cards...

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Ah great Veer... But you should have said girls and boy ! Dids joined me for the cards.

Thanks to Maya & Diane, and Trudy !!! LOvely cards... Virgile run to the mail box this morning and Maniawanted to open MY cards...

Ooh how could i forget Dids, thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeak

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed getting the mail each night! This has been soooo much fun! In addition to Adryane's card, I've received cards from Jean, Trudy, Sue, Sally, Laurie and Val! Thanks so much, Ladies! You are really making my Christmas all merry and bright! :)

val

you know what girls, I should start recording arrivals because my feeling is that " O Xmas Card fly in flock/group!
look I got 4 today!!!

Sue, Timou & did's, shirley & peter (mini mouse LOL) and Trudy

Ladies and gentlemen, you are Fabulous!!!
( I think I will start soon card for next year LOL because I will def. be in!!! again)

THANKS!
(keep them coming LOL)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Woooo Hoooo!, I got a whole mess of cards today!! Love going to the mailbox! Thankyou to Jean, Sue and Shirley! Oh so nice to see these beautiful cards from all of our online pals!!

hondachicc

My cards went out this week....hope they get there before Christmas, but if not, it will be very soon afterwards!!!

I have gotten 8 so far...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley, Adryane, Trudy, Laurie, Val, Vera, Sally, and Jean..............So exciting to see those cards in my box....Thank you all so much!!! :hug: :kiss:

My oldest Grandson (Cameran) gets a bit excited to see where they are coming from...he loves that they are from all over the world!!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I'm thoroughly enjoying getting the cards too! Alyx is amazed that they are coming not just from around the US but from around the WORLD! I mean he *knows* what I do for a living, but seeing actual physical evidence in the form of Christmas cards coming from around the world - he's in awe :)

My cards went out a couple of days ago so they should start showing up for some of you soon!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
I have been rather slow this year, work has been hectic this past week but today is my last day at work and then I am on holidays for 3 lovely weeks!!! I plan to write in the cards on the weekend and then post them on Monday, so my apologies if they are arrive a lit bit late in your part of the world!!! xx

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
My cards went out this week....hope they get there before Christmas, but if not, it will be very soon afterwards!!!

I have gotten 8 so far...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirley, Adryane, Trudy, Laurie, Val, Vera, Sally, and Jean..............So exciting to see those cards in my box....Thank you all so much!!! :hug: :kiss:

My oldest Grandson (Cameran) gets a bit excited to see where they are coming from...he loves that they are from all over the world!!

Linda,my card has not been sent, but I hope to send them this weekend. I have to print them online and I'm still waiting on the package ;)

val

2 more here!!! Laurie, diane/maya ... Thanks Ladies!

I agree, it is SO great to get the world knocking at your door...

hondachicc

Linda,my card has not been sent, but I hope to send them this weekend. I have to print them online and I'm still waiting on the package ;)

You are right, no card from you :pound: does this tell you how crazy life is for me?

I got a card from a company we deal with, and when I saw the return address the city was VERA something....immediately thought it was from you....but realized it was the ADDRESS not the sender....so that was stuck in my head :pound:

I look very forward to actually receiving your card though.....

I have them all displayed on my curio cabinet...the kids love looking at them!!

tanteva

Mistress of Mayhem
Don't complain ... I got mail today ... time for my mammogram ... I'd rather be without mail LOL

snowdropz

My cards are going postal this Monday. Just got it done today! It's been nightmare at work (one more week to go) and thankfully my kids' activities have winded down. My apologies if they do arrive late.

I've gotten from Shirley, Adryane, Trudy, Laurie, Val, Vera, Sally, Jean, Diane/Maya, Sue and Sandrine. Thanks ladies. So fun to receive your cards!

There are two ladies on my list who don't have postal address (Eva & Amandac). I'll be emailing yours later.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Oh a banner day at the mail box- I received cards from Vicki, LindaS and Nana Linda! What fun I am having.

scrap-genie

Yes, it is great fun! After a few days without, our mail carrier is bringing them again. Cards have come from Adryane, Trudy, Laurie, Shirley, Sally, Nana Linda, LindaS, and Vicki.

Thanks, Laurie for organizing us!