Oscraps

Cheery O Guest Call

jendavey

Ladies I am so excited about this...everyone has such great LOs!!! Here's mine
pickme2009copy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=85601&limit=recent

snappy2003

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting nervous, like butterflies in the tummy, LOL. Everyone's apps look awesome! Whoever gets picked will be deserving :).

Quirkyk

Dawn I'll join ya on the butterflies!!! I even ate cheeriOs for breakfast this morning hoping for good luck!! ROTF!!! Tell me that isn't grasping at straws!

jtb

Twoooo moooore daaaaays . . . . . Glad I have to go to work, gives me something else to think about. . . . NOT!

Bush Girl

These entries are all so fabulous. I love all the effort everyone's put in.

But as I said back in post 41...PICK SARA!!!!!!

I nearly fell of my chair laughing - haven't laughed that much reading a LO for just yonks. WTG girl.

helenh

Gosh people....they are all so fab! LOVE reading them ALL! I love Sandrine's and Tessie's is clever.

mei74

I've been loving seeing your lo's - you all are so creative!! Good luck to all of you.

katg1006

Stephie that is fabulous!! Love how you did that!!!

Selena!!!!!!! ROTFL!!! I love ya chickie!! You totally crack me up!

petey111

Oh you are all so funny!! Thanks so much for the great feedback. I had a whole lot of fun doing it! =)

Quirkyk

OHHHH...Last day!!! Wonder how long it will be before they announce the winner :) I'm going insane hoping! :)

jtb

Ok, I'm sitting here working on next fiscal year's personnel budget, and all I can think about is this. Somebody wanna help me?

lialotito

I understand they will announce it on 2nd April (thursday), but we don't know how many guest they need, neither for how long... Hope to have opportunities to most of us!

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Just wanted to wish you all good luck! I have so enjoyed seeing all of your layouts!!

I would have loved to apply but just don't have the time right now - Still anxiously waiting to see who the lucky guests will be though!

Yam

Well...this will be now a loooong wait!!! lucky us we have to play with Amanda stuff and the new Kitty kit!:p