Oscraps

Cheery O Guest Call

Bush Girl

We're well into Thursday already here in Europe, so just popping by to say GOOD LUCK to you all.

val

good luck to you all!
You are all amazing anyway!
It will be a hard choice... you all deserve it!
val

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Announcement will be later today ;) we need to email everyone and then make the announcements to the rest of you.....Do you think you could hold on just a teeny weeny bit longer :lol:

Quirkyk

ohhhh I'm dying over here...but I'm up for waiting...I'll just grab an extra doughnut and get some more tea!! Think I can drag that out so I can stay away from the computer! I'm gonna wear my email out now checking for mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

val

Announcement will be later today ;) we need to email everyone and then make the announcements to the rest of you.....Do you think you could hold on just a teeny weeny bit longer :lol:

honestly???

no!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!

Okay...I keep checking my e-mail. Hit the send button already. Waiting is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!! I guess I will hit the close button...maybe. No e-mail yet.

Quirkyk

Okay...I keep checking my e-mail. Hit the send button already. Waiting is sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!! I guess I will hit the close button...maybe. No e-mail yet.

You and me both!! if i'm not careful I think my get mail button may break...is that possible!! :) A Digital button breaking!! LOL

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
You ladies are just mean. I love you guys but...MEAN!!!! :p
I still have no e-mail. What's going on here??? We need answers dang it!!!!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Oh...Sally...do you accept bribery?? I can make some awesome brownies? Or dinner?? I'm great at cooking dinner!!! I'd offer to clean but...uh...I suck at that.

Quirkyk

I don't know if the bribery would help...but I'd be game for just about anything short of murder!! :) ROTF!!!!

Quirkyk

and darn it...no email here either...hmmm...maybe we have jammed the lines with our checking of mail!! :) Can we say that is what I'm HOPING!!!!!!!!!