Oscraps

Cheery O Guest Call

Quirkyk

ok...so around 4...off to leave some love and I swear get something done at work before the day is out!! LOL

mei74

you girls are making me lol!! good luck to you all. can't wait to see who will be a cheery o!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Clara, perfect for youtube!!

yep...4pm CST!!

:)

remember, gallery lovin' is the BEST cheeryO privilege!! yay!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wow!! I have over 2000 posts and didn't even realize it. I have beenloving what is going on in the spotligh gallery. That is where I have been hanging out. I can't believe how many versions of the same thing people have come up with.

Quirkyk

Wow!! I have over 2000 posts and didn't even realize it. I have beenloving what is going on in the spotligh gallery. That is where I have been hanging out. I can't believe how many versions of the same thing people have come up with.

And congrats girl on the 2000 posts!!!!!!!!!

Yam

I am posting comments too and making LO at the same time...it's really amazing the endless possibilities that you see in the gallery!!!
Are you nervous or it's just me?:p

NicosMommy

I did a Lo for Amanda's challenge in the meantime and now Im hitting the gallery to spread the love!!!!! (tick tock...tick tock...waiting.....im Eastern time...going to my inaws for dinner...so I may have to wait until after bedtime to find out!!!!!!) gggrrrrrrr

Quirkyk

I'm super super nervous...but I'll be tickled to anyone that makes it everyone is just soo AWESOME!!!!!

jtb

I have to agree with you on the spotlight challenge gallery, really amazing!

Quirkyk

This aught to make everyone laugh!!

Here is my joking attempt of cooking!! :) But it is sweet...you all are more than welcome to some..seeing as how I HAVE A TON OF IT!! :)

themonster.jpg

jtb

Oooh . . . . marshmallows? Where's the chocolate. . . and graham crackers? S'mores, anyone?

Just kidding, looks yummy!

Yam

OMG...I was trying to find the last comments at the forum and it was like they were deleted...I panicked and then realize I was in page 3 instead of 1...you are going to have cheery-koko and not cheery-o soon!