Oscraps

Cheery O Guest Call

Quirkyk

Ok..so I'm been out of the loop since the baby! And since he has calmed down and gotten into a routine I came back to read :) I've been reading for a while then I see this!! I sooooo have to ty...so count me in on applying..gotta get that layout scrapped!!!! The only tough thing I see is trying to think of 3 things to make the O better!! Is that possible! :)

petey111

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! =)

(That's for Jodie, Amanda, and all my other 80's friends.)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! =)

Bwahahahah!! Thank you, Sara, now I'll be singing that song all night!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
wooot sarah !
I guess I'm one of your 80's friends :lol:

going to sing that all day long now :lol:

Nadine

WOW! How exciting!! I'd love to apply but I have too many commitments on my plate right now to be able to give the O my 100%.

Good luck to everyone!

Jodie McNally Designs

aka lilysmama
OOooooohhh sooooooooooooOOOOOO exciting!!!

(Did Krista mention it helps to be part wacky-O to fit in? Or was that just me? Buhahahaahah!!)

Good luck everyone!!!
Uh, I think you fill the wacky spot to the brim, girl. ROFL! Mwah!

Sa-weet song. :) Or you could go a little 90s and do this:

Good luck everyone...I hope we find some people with..."Oh oh oh-ooo-oh...the right stuff!"

OR

Maybe they will make a layout about that O that says, "I'll be lovin' youuuu forevah...."

Selena ... not applying yourself ?
remember : Krista's bored ! :p

Selena, good luck if you apply....but I don't like the thought of having to share you with ALL of the designers here....ROFL!!!!

Bush Girl

Selena, good luck if you apply....but I don't like the thought of having to share you with ALL of the designers here....ROFL!!!!

Awwww, thanks Jodie.

Actually, I'm so tempted to apply but I have so many things doing on kids wise & CT wise (which I LOVVVVVVE doing, coz my designers send lovely messages like Jodie's above!) that I'm worried I wouldn't be able to commit properly.

Quirkyk

Clara asked a good question over in the Daily Ooo's Thread. How long is the Guest Spot for? I was just so darn excited to see you even having the call and that I hadn't missed it I didn't even think about it! So here I am asking after that little nudge by Clara (Thanks girl for thinking for me!:p)

LSlycord

Wonderful opportunity ladies! This is the most fun one can have legally! I miss my Cheery-O spot more than you can imagine but just had too much on my plate to do the job right! If you can do it, I urge you to go for it!

Quirkyk

Well I don't know about you all but I can't keep from peeking in here everyday! NOT LIKE I'LL FIND ANYTHING!!! I mean the deadline isn't really that far but I swear it feels like FOREVER:p

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
bwahahahaha Quirkyk :)

Linda, hugs girl, you know we love you ... and I'd say once a cheery O, always a cheery O ;)
I can see that from your still so numerous comments in the gallery ... thanks ! :)

mei74

Wonderful opportunity ladies! This is the most fun one can have legally! I miss my Cheery-O spot more than you can imagine but just had too much on my plate to do the job right! If you can do it, I urge you to go for it!

I'd wondered about that too!! Life does get in the way of scrapping and all things digi, doesn't it? Sigh! You are still a Cheery O to me, and a PRAISE MAMA too, of course! :)

danenan

ooooh I would love to apply, but need to get some more hours in a day first :)
Good luck everyone, can't wait to see what you all create