All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!
Scraplift any layout from the gallery of @Dady
Dady (Géraldine) is a longtime scraper, here on Oscraps and in all the world of digital scrapbooking.
You will find many different styles in his gallery : whether in C&S, photo treatments, or big photo page
they are always well-crafted pages full of charm.
I would like to point out to you that she has the silver medal for the number of pages posted
in the gallery with more than 3200 pages
It's up to you to choose a layout that you like and make it a "Copy cat"
Please also place a copy of her layout in this thread with your scraplift.
Anna Aspnes : Artplay Palette Easter Bunny
- Choose a page from @Dady 's Gallery and lift it. Place a copy of her page in your post, and perhaps let a little love on her lifted page.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST April 30 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.