Oscraps

Memories
ang

Memories

• ang
A photo my daughter took of my grandaughter Amy and their schnoodle and shared with me a couple of years ago. So thought I would scraplift Dady.
Credits list
Sashay paper multimedia elements photo mask by Anna Aspnes
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Sweet photo of Amy and her dog (a schnoodle! that's a fun name). And this was a few years ago. I hope you are getting to see her. Beautiful lift! Love your rustic title work.

Reactions: ang
Sweet photo of Amy and her dog (a schnoodle! that's a fun name). And this was a few years ago. I hope you are getting to see her. Beautiful lift! Love your rustic title work.
Thank you Adryane I get to see her and Lara weekly. They put masks on and drop in to check on me. Amy graduates this year and I just can’t believe how time has flown By.

Lovely photo and page. I love the bounding of the watercolor effect on the paper, so reminds me of how my teacher taught me to do it so many years ago.

Beautiful photo and layout !
Love the wood letters on the left side !
Thank you for playing the challenge !

Beautiful photo of your Daughter and page love the blending and the word title on the side.x

your granddaughter and grand pup are adorable. you scrapped this treasure beautiful with the touch of elements and use of the mask

I love the masking of the picture and the title work on the side of the page. And what a darling photo of your granddaughter and her dog. Got to love a girl and her dog. Great job on this challenge.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
ang
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata