Oscraps

April Challenge #2 Copy Cat
Cherylndesigns

April Challenge #2 Copy Cat

I lifted Dady's layout of a lighthouse. It's right here: https://oscraps.com/community/media/phare-de-lle-vierge.336956/ I love lighthouses and have quite a few pictures of them. This is the Sanibel Island, FL lighthouse and probably my favorite. I also did a watercolor photo technique.
Credits list
I used Florju's Sea Sun Kit: Florju Sea Sun: Sea Sun { Kit PU } by Florju designs (oscraps.com)
Designer(s) Used:
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Oh my. I love this! What a fantastic idea to alter the photo into a watercolor. Love the large elements along the bottom and love the sign used for your title. That looks like a very cool lighthouse...we need to get over to Sanibel.

Oh my. I love this! What a fantastic idea to alter the photo into a watercolor. Love the large elements along the bottom and love the sign used for your title. That looks like a very cool lighthouse...we need to get over to Sanibel.
Thanks so much, Linda!! You'll love it there - we have such fond memories of Sanibel. We vacationed there for many years - 2 weeks at Christmas - before we ever moved there. We stayed at The Lighthouse Resort.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename