Betty Jo

Challenge #2 - Copy Cat Challenge

Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Oh what a pretty page. The burlap background is purrfect for the kitty. It is like an old fashioned sampler with the edge stitching and buttons.

Love how carefully composed this page is. Love the border around the outside, the perfect title, the repetition of the hearts. And that kitty is beautiful! Great job @Betty Jo.

Oh what a pretty page. The burlap background is purrfect for the kitty. It is like an old fashioned sampler with the edge stitching and buttons.
Love this: purrfect for the kitty! Thank you!! ♥

a very faithful lift! The color palette, the outline, the decor elements, everything is there to make a perfect page.
It's great if this challenge allowed you to discover a wonderful, rich and varied gallery

a very faithful lift! The color palette, the outline, the decor elements, everything is there to make a perfect page.
It's great if this challenge allowed you to discover a wonderful, rich and varied gallery
Thank you. I had seem and commented on some of Dady's work before, but had never looked through her gallery. Amazing pages she has and I'm now a big fan!! Thank you for the challenge. ♥

I love the kitty the background paper the stitched border the brush work the buttons and the hearts this is a wonderful page for the challenge.x

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename