Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

petey111

Hey...why did my tag line go back to "Occasionally logs off"? I thought O was my home or I was an official resident or something!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Sara- that's weird!
Maybe Vicki deleted some threads or forums and that changed our post counts? No--that can't be- we still have the same posts....
Well, the O is your Home no matter what! :D

Santa

Hmmm, at the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll ever catch up with you girls, but maybe next year... Congrats to all who reached their goals!

LSlycord

Wow! I've got 168 to go for my 2008 goal! But I've got 5 days left...so I know that I can do it! I think I can...I think I can...

katg1006

Chris....OH YES YOU CAN!!!! That is only 19 posts a day.....8 in the am and 8 at night :) You can do it!!!
cheerleader3.gif
GO CHRIS GO!!!!!! (psssst that's me on coffee ;)) HAHAHAHHA

Linda I have faith in you - You Praise Queen Mama....you can do it!!!!
cheerleader3.gif

katg1006

oops :oops: ...and Thank you about the avi :) I like this one much better....plus Vicki's Kits (This one is Michael) can make anything look gorgeous!!! :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
hahahahah Kat love you girl! And that cheerleader is way too cute! We need that emoticon here!

I know I have to keep on trucking- I have been avoiding the gallery b/c I have not had time to scrap at all and I that makes me sad-- but I have to give it a go! I am getting closer!

katg1006

Chris ((((big hugs))))) remember in a few days it'll be a new year!! We can start all over then right? :)

LindaPete

Congrats to everyone that met their goal for numbers of posts this year. This certainly is a great place! Good luck to all those on your way to reaching a posting goal in the last few days of the year. You CAN do it, just post, post, post!