Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

Merkee

Okay, I'm posting with my number so that I have it to refer back to.
I am at 5,256 posts with 44 to go. It's doable!!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
OK I initially secretely aimed at 5000 but with only 4746 right now it could be a bit difficult ... I'll try my best :lol:

LindaPete

Woot LindaP-
(umm, did anyone warn her that this place is O So Addicting?)

No one warned me at all!
Ok, I got the last of the plaster pulled down and cleaned up. Fed the dogs. Posted more in the gallery :), stopped myself from opening my scrapping program and doing a couple pages.

Now, back to finding the house :)

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Congrats, all!!

I'm sooo behind it's not funny... been slacking so much I feel like I'll never catch up... Aghhhh

LSlycord

Oh Cyn...I KNOW you! You may not catch up by tomorrow...but there will be a huge burst of energy before long and you'll leave love everywhere...and there will be your post count again surging up there!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I'd love to be as much behind as you are Cyn' ... :lol:
I'm the one that's way behind in fact ...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Congrats, all!!

I'm sooo behind it's not funny... been slacking so much I feel like I'll never catch up... Aghhhh
No no no! You have been our fearless leader in all this.
so in that case:

1. You can do it!!
2. If you don't- no worries!! This is supposed to be about fun- and leaving love!

LindaPete

Well, here I am at post number 156. Hmmmmmm, how much time can I waste sitting on the couch with my computer today???????

petey111

Sally, did you lose posts too? Did anyone ever find out what mysteriously took away your posts? Just curious.