Oscraps

Another personal Post Challange by the Faery!

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
OK ... 4882 .... still 118 to go until tonight ... ugh .... that's going to be tough but I'll have a hell of time trying :lol:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Wooo-- Linda P- up to 203- you are O-ficially Addicted to the O! (Sorry no one warned ya!)

And I am going for it- I have to do a few huge gallery runs but I am only 60 some-odd posts away ATM.

LindaPete

Have fun Dumpty. The gallery is full of beautiful things and there is certainly no shortage of threads here to tag along on.

Merkee

Wow, LindaP, you did 200! I'm truly impressed. Chris is right, you are an O'Addict :) lol

I'm gonna have to do some posting myself. I need 34.

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I thought I'd find you out here merkee :
been playing ping pong with you in the o-games :lol:

34 is quite OK ! you'll make it !

Merkee

I thought I'd find you out here merkee :
been playing ping pong with you in the o-games :lol:

34 is quite OK ! you'll make it !
Yep, I made it thanks to you. What fun ping pong is. lol I can play a little longer and then I should do some gallery loving.

katg1006

Gahh, Lin, you only need 50ish more! I've been such a slacker :sad:

I will not listen to this from one of our bestest Praise Mamas.....la lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cyn you always leave tons of love for everyone (((hugs)))

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
yikes ! I'm behind ! and half drunk
=> it takes me longer to post something not too filled up with typing errors .... :lol:

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
guys!!!! I'm sooo behind, and Cora wouldn't let me on her computer until just now!!! and...i've got the fam coming over!! yikes!! Okay...into the gallery I go!!

LSlycord

Congrats Dumpty! You worked very hard today to get that 5,000th post! I know because I was always right behind you! ;-) And with 3 1/2 hours to spare...post 11,000 for me!