Oscraps

2022-04 Rachel Jefferies April Featured Product Challenge***CLOSED***ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello everyone. Happy April! It's Esther here with you! In my part of the world, spring time is in full swing. I LOVE all the bright, "newness" that comes with Spring. Everything looks and smells fresh, I can walk outside and smell my gardenias and see the beautiful blossoms. ***Sigh***It just really makes me happy!

Something else that makes me happy is sharing a brand new Featured Product (& challenge ) with you! Discounted by 35%, this month's Featured Product is this gorgeous bundle In a Land Far Away-The Complete Mixed Media Collection<<--click here for savings. I love these colors and that this whole bundle screams Spring to me!

4rA2XGg.jpg

How about another challenge? Super easy challenge to join, all you have to do is create a new layout using this month's Feature Product In a Land Far Away-The Complete Mixed Media Collection.

Anyone and everyone can join the fun and if you complete a layout, you have the chance of winning a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's Shop at Oscraps. The winner is selected at random.

Here is my example page:

Some examples from the Team:

by @Roxana
O3GdpKQ.jpg

by @IntenseMagic
Q3KDe6H.jpg

by @keepscrappin
06Gupvz.jpg

by @Dady
JExHBAE.jpg

by @AJM
m0XNi0O.jpg

by @marijke
a2AFzeM.jpg

To recap:
Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Rachel's Featured Product for April 2022.

* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until April 30th, 2022.

Prizes:
One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' Shop.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to your creations.

Last edited:

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I just love! this luscious! colorful! collection!...My layout has a theme...[as many of mine do...]...This lovely lady lives in the heart of the city...Sees the hustle & bustle of her daily life...grinding away at her...All she can think about is escaping...She feels like her head is on a swivel...[left,right,round & round...]...Where does it stop?...No one knows?...She feels like her life is being played out on a chess board...She is always on the move all right...but she is the pawn being controlled by her crazy city life!...She just wants to get off this chess board life & escape to nature...escape to her dream place...a place of freedom...a place of solace...a place of peace...of butterflies,luscious greens...A place to just breathe...A place to clear her mind...This place created in this layout is her dream place...So C'mon!!!...Let's Go!!!...Let's Go!...Far Far Away!...Over The Rainbow!...Where Dreams Do Come True...

*My : Take Me Away : Layout :

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats @Norma is the winner of the April Challenge. Please check your inbox here on Oscraps for your coupon. If you have any issues, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.