Oscraps

Take Me Away
*Created for Rachel Jefferies : Featured Product Challenge : April 2022 :

I just love! this luscious! colorful! collection! that Rachel has created!!!...My layout has a theme...[as many of mine do...]...This lovely lady lives in the heart of the city...Sees the hustle & bustle of her daily life...grinding away at her...All she can think about is escaping...She feels like her head is on a swivel...[left,right,round & round...]...Where does it stop?...No one knows?...She feels like her life is being played out on a chess board...She is always on the move all right...but she is the pawn being controlled by her crazy city life!...She just wants to get off this chess board life & escape to nature...escape to her dream place...a place of freedom...a place of solace...a place of peace...of butterflies,luscious greens...A place to just breathe...A place to clear her mind...This place created in this layout is her dream place...So C'mon!!!...Let's Go!!!...Let's Go!...Far Far Away!...Over The Rainbow!...Where Dreams Do Come True...
Credits list
In A Land Far Away | The Complete Mixed Media Collection By Rachel Jefferies

*Photo Credits :
#1 : Chess Board Pic : Gabriel Gheorghe : Unsplash
#2 : Girl In Centre : Vladimir Konoplev : Pexels
#3 : Girl Next To Train : Andy Art : Unsplash
So sorry I missed this, Rhonda. I wish I could view it in a larger format so I can see all the detail better. The theme of your layout is amazing, and there have been times in my life I could certainly relate. I love your idea of using the chessboard as a visual of your theme. This is where writer and artist come together beautifully. ♥

So sorry I missed this, Rhonda. I wish I could view it in a larger format so I can see all the detail better. The theme of your layout is amazing, and there have been times in my life I could certainly relate. I love your idea of using the chessboard as a visual of your theme. This is where writer and artist come together beautifully. ♥
@Betty Jo Thank You! for such a nice comment!...& for the kind encouragement!...I really like reading your observations on my pages... :)...

Wow! Stunning as always. Love how you used this collection. All about reflecting and strategizing to move one's self across that board! Thank you for joining the challenge!

WOW! Love it! This is one of those pages you just can't stop looking at.....there's soooo much to see!

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename