Oscraps

2022-03 Rachel Jefferies March Featured Product Challenge****Closed****WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hi everyone. It's Esther here with you! I'm one of Rachel's creative team members. I'm so excited to share with you, that Rachel will be offering a monthly featured bundle that will be discounted by 35%! To all my fellow Rachel fans out there, this is a crazy amazing savings! But wait, there's more!! In conjunction with this, there will be a monthly featured product challenge. One lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!

So here's the details:
This month's featured product will be:
Serendipity - The Complete Mixed Media Collection by Rachel Jefferies | Oscraps <<--click here for savings
N6GMAF6.jpg

Here is my example page:

Some examples from the Team:
From @Dady
PGu94z7.jpg

From @ArmyGrl
d8X6pwg.jpg

From @IntenseMagic
njgt9jg.jpg

From @marijke
U1crKDc.jpg

From @cfile
JPVsBBC.jpg

From @keepscrappin
6XhEyq4.jpg

From @Ga'L
VOCBhyk.jpg

From @AJM
QqaoyFh.jpg

Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout using ONLY Rachel's Featured Product for March 2022.
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until April 8th, 2022.

Prizes:
One lucky artist will be randomly drawn to win a $5 coupon to Rachel Jefferies' shop.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to your creations.

Last edited:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Serendipity has been in my stash just waiting to be used. This challenge was the perfect chance for me to have a little fun scrapping this photo of David I. (You can see he is so excited to have his picture taken.)

Rachel Jefferies

Designer
Designer
Wow these are all amazing!! There's just a little time left to take part - Challenge and the Featured Product Sale ends on 8th April

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
@seniorgal is our lucky winner for Rachel's March Featured Product Challenge. Congrats! Check your PM with the coupon and details.

Can't wait to see what you all do for the April Challenge!!! Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.