Oscraps

BE Eucalyptus - Heritage Photo
BrightEyes

BE Eucalyptus - Heritage Photo

Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
Did you get Rachel to make this kit just so you could scrap it? The colors are *perfect*
I love your lustering and the fabric/patterend paper has the coolest vintage feel to it

Did you get Rachel to make this kit just so you could scrap it? The colors are *perfect*
I love your lustering and the fabric/patterend paper has the coolest vintage feel to it
No, Chris... but I fell in love with the kit and it really was perfect for scrapping this heritage photo. Thanks, sweetie.

Oh wow, this Kit and your photo were destined to be together.. absolutely stunning and I love this photo of you!! Your trailing cluster is gorgeous!!

Oh Kay! I love this photo. It so reminds me of 1984! The way you layered those papers underneath the photo...and then the leaves and flowers around the photo. And, as has been said before...the colors could not have been more perfect! I'm so glad that you are feeling better and can do some scrapping!

fab lo of you and bill at the office party kay, like your side cluster - thanks for joining the heritage challenge

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
BrightEyes
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename