Oscraps

Moment Captured
I created this layout for this month's Challenge #2 - Heritage. This photo was taken back in 2003 - the day I met my stepchildren for the first time - and till this day it remains one of my all-time favorites.

This is a loose scraplift of a layout I saw on Pinterest. Whenever I don't know how to build a page I browse the million or so layouts there, lol.. so this page is rather different from the artsy layouts I seem to favor... .. And I also enjoyed playing with shadows and creating a curved corner - one of the techniques I picked up on YouTube.

I loved the word art and clusters included in Smile Please - my page came around in no time - and then I spent eons journaling... lol...

Thank you for looking.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. et designs
As you know, I love the way you tell stories. And this one is great. I so love the way you jumped into this role with both feet...love that the picture is when you first met them. Love the title....so perfect for this story. The clusters are beautifully placed around the page. And your journaling...definitely worth the eons that it took!

As you know, I love the way you tell stories. And this one is great. I so love the way you jumped into this role with both feet...love that the picture is when you first met them. Love the title....so perfect for this story. The clusters are beautifully placed around the page. And your journaling...definitely worth the eons that it took!
Oh, Linda, thank you so much! You flatter me. These are actually pre-made clusters included in the collection. :)

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename