Oscraps

One Track Mind
R

One Track Mind

This is my Dad in Dunedin, New Zealand in 2010, heading out for a hike along one of his favourite tracks. He always loved hiking and it was never a problem for Dad to don his boots and head out for a hike on any walking tracks he could find, no matter where he was.

The T-shirt that Dad is wearing, has the heading at the top of "One Track Mind" and a stick figure with a white backpack and big blue (clunky looking) boots on the feet.

This particular track is the Flagstaff track, located on a hill called Flagstaff on the north western side of Dunedin City. And as I mentioned earlier, one of Dad's favourites. At this time he would have been 73 years old!! Sadly he passed away 6 years later at the age of 79.
Credits list
2 papers by Joyful Hearts Design from the Pretty Creased solid papers bundle in the freebies section.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joyful Heart Designs
Reactions: lacy
Love that your memories of your dad have him out hiking at age 73. He certainly does look happy out there. I like the color of the paper you selected. It fits with the color of nature in that photo!

your dad looks great for 73 how great he can still hike at that age . you are fortunate to have these photos to remember him - thanks for joining the heritage challenge

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Robloz55
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename