Oscraps

November Challenge #2 - Heritage

zanthia

CHEERY O
1667157210498.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

Hi everyone and welcome to the Heritage Challenge. This challenge gives you a chance to scrap those older personal photos By older photos we are looking at a photo that is at least 5 years old or 2017 and earlier.
Please put the date somewhere on the layout , it does not need to be exact - just so we have some idea of when the photo is from.

You must include at least one photo - no stock photos allowed .

this challenge gives me the excuse to scrap some photos of my beloved furbaby - I still miss him so much. Oct 30 is 5 years that he is gone .

Here is my page of Cooper from Nov 2016 . Even though he was lazy and low energy - he loved to climb up on things whether it was rocks, hills or logs.

I used the gorgeous collection Echoes by Daydream Designs

RULES:
- scrap at least one personal photo that is at least 5 years old and include the date on the page
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your layout can not be used for more than one challenge.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 2 gallery by midnight PST Nov 30 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below on how to add your linked layout).
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Robloz55

OK so I hope you guys don't mind that I did 2 Layouts for this challenge, I found the most gorgeous QP Heritage Templates in the freebies section (I swear they were not there on 1 November) and I just had to use them.

zanthia

CHEERY O
OK so I hope you guys don't mind that I did 2 Layouts for this challenge, I found the most gorgeous QP Heritage Templates in the freebies section (I swear they were not there on 1 November) and I just had to use them.

thats fine - nothing wrong with using a QP , that is what they are there for. they work great for your photos

thanks for joining the heritage challenge

zanthia

CHEERY O
Thank you for this experience I enjoyed looking through my old black and whites

how lucky to have a photo of your mom and aunts as kids. you did a great job of restoring it and scrapped it so beautifully - thanks for joining the heritage challenge

scrap-genie

I hadn't seen these photos in a long time but got them from my nephew after my sister died last year. Had to pair them as the garden is the same in them.

Robloz55

Since the first 2 layouts I posted were using templates, I felt that I had to make a REAL Layout, and so this is a proper layout with 12 year old photos.

This is my father in 2010, heading to his favourite hiking track. For a 73 year old male this was his weekly exercise. He was in pretty good shape considering that he was being treated for both cancer and thyroid disease at the time. He absolutely loved hiking. As a family we have hiked the famous Milford Track - twice. We had to do it twice because the first time it rained for the entire 4 days. So we felt that we just had to do it again. The second time was in much better weather!! :)

The big photo shows the city of Dunedin, New Zealand in the background. This photo is looking more or less to the south. East is off to the left, and West is to the right. North is behind the camera. Just so you can orient yourself.

zanthia

CHEERY O