Oscraps

November Heritage Challenge #2
Cherylndesigns

November Heritage Challenge #2

Mom and Dad in November 2008. It was Dad's last outing and he wanted to go to a local park to see the leaves. I followed them around with my camera and they totally got lost in the beauty and in being together. I'm so thankful that I was able to get these pictures of them.

I used Rachel Jefferies Sinopia, which is also part of 52 Inspirations.
I love that you have this beautiful memory! Love how you titled it with the date. The stitches in the corner serve as a photo square to hold the photo in place. Definitely a heritage photo that needs to be scrapped. Beautifully done!

Glad you were able to capture them in photos that time together, a beautiful memory!
Love the titlework and the stiches in the corner.

I love that you have this beautiful memory! Love how you titled it with the date. The stitches in the corner serve as a photo square to hold the photo in place. Definitely a heritage photo that needs to be scrapped. Beautifully done!
Thank you SO much, Linda! I have several from that day that I intend to scrap - I'm so grateful that we ventured out that day - Dad went downhill very quickly after this.

Glad you were able to capture them in photos that time together, a beautiful memory!
Love the titlework and the stiches in the corner.
Thanks so muc,h, Vera. They were shocked when they saw all the photos. They weren't even aware that i took most of them. it was a very special, memorable day.

wonderful photo and page of your mom and dad , you must really treasure this being his last outing - thanks for joining the heritage challenge

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename