Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED***Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) October 2022 Challenge

ClaireG

CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTH'S VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS... DADY. CONGRATULATIONS!!
1664330422427.png

Hi everyone, Claire here, I am super excited to be your host for Vicki's October 2022 challenge.

This month is all about the love for me, as my wedding anniversary is on the 31st of October, so I thought we'd have a love theme this month.

As the theme is love, I would really like to see at least one heart and a red paper on your layout.

Here is my example -

Oscraps_Oct22_MommaOChall_Forever-and-Always.jpg

I used the amazing Forever This bundle by Vicki Stegall.

Rules
- Make a layout of... Love with at least one heart and a red paper.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST (31st October 2022). (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaireG

CHEERY O
My goodness, such wonderful pages, thank you for embracing my little theme. I've been leaving love directly on your pages x

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTH'S VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS... DADY. CONGRATULATIONS!!