Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) July challenge

timounette

CHEERY O
The Winner of MommaO's Challenge this month is... LaurieW Congratulations!!!

1656531047047.png

Hi, I'm happy to host this challenge for Vicki.

The challenge this month is to create a layout about WATER using Vicki's products. It's that simple.

My page as an example
Rules
- This month theme is water.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST (Insert last day of the month). (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

terryspear

I love your clever use of elements. Those birds are my all time favorite Christmas ornaments. I absolutely LOVE seeing them used this way!
How cute! My 5 year old granddaughter was "helping" me with positioning elements and she wanted to know why the bird was stuck to the fish. lol :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The Winner of MommaO's Challenge this month is... LaurieW Congratulations!!!