Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) August Challenge

bcgal00

CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTH VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS ...PIA/PIPPIN.
CONGRATULATIONS!!

1658699547665.png

Hi, I'm Rae and I'm hosting this challenge for Vicki. I love to peruse the internet, finding random facts about things and came across this meaning of "august".

When we describe something as august, we are saying it is majestic and inspires reverence or admiration. This gave me the idea for the challenge this month which is to create a layout about something majestic OR, something you admire or are inspired by, using Vicki's products, it's that simple.

Majestic brings to mind majestic mountains or may be there is someone who inspires you. Or in a completely different vein, maybe you will scrap about some shoes you admired through a store window.

There are many different ways to go with this challenge. Have fun and I can't wait to see your pages!

My page is about someone who inspires me, who I admire...my husband.

luckyme-L.jpg

Rules
- This month theme is something majestic or something you admire.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST August 31, 2022. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dady

Thank you for this challenge!
I love nature and every year in February, I am always amazed by the magnificence of my mimosa ❤️

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS MONTHS VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS...PIA/PIPPIN!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CHECK YOUR PM BOX.
Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 1.28.03 PM.png