Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
I picked my page from Jan 2018 https://oscraps.com/community/media/annacolor-challenge-01-19-2018-la-nia.308363/ because now is a good time to re-check the snowpack reports here. Thanks for the challenge, and expecially because it's reassuring when the report looks pretty good. :D I would add that I've changed in five years so now I feel much more of a need to be artsy when putting the graph on the page.

Gorgeous redo layout - isn't interesting how the style changed? You did a great job - I love everything here.
Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge.

*gina*

CHEERY O
This Home for the Holidays Collab Bundle is a LIFE Saver and so incredibly diverse!!
Thank you to EVERYONE who contributed to this Collab!!

In the first LO my son is aged 5. In the second LO he is aged 3.

My very first layout here at OScraps!!

My REDO of the above using a different photo and different kit!!

Gorgeous redo layout - I love the different photos of your son - time flies... I like the background and Santa with the bag full of wonderful gifts and goodies.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for a fun and different type of challenge. Here's my old layout:

And here's my new one:
Gorgeous redo layout, Diane - I love the softness of the page and the colors - also the beautiful photo. The background fits perfectly.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thanks for the Challenge!!

the old layout . . .

the new layout . . .

Gorgeous redo layout - I love the big photo of your house with the dogs in the snow that seem to be running towards me. The placement of the stamp with date of the photo is perfect.

*gina*

CHEERY O

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
thank you for the challenge Gina

my old page
full

my page for the challenge

*gina*

CHEERY O
Gorgeous redo layout - I like that you used also a background with that special Christmas red. I'm so sorry that Great Grandma passed away but such a photo is a wonderful memory. The candy canes above are icing on the cake.

*gina*

CHEERY O
thank you for the fun and interesting Challenge
my old page:

und now my new page:
Gorgeous redo layout - I know you didn't have a Winter/Christmas page, so adding a different twist to the redo wasn't easy but you it in a great way. I like the photo and the little cluster.

*gina*

CHEERY O
My old LO from a days of December project

and my redo from a recent fun lunch get together.

Gorgeous redo layout - and now I am hungry :) I like the mask as a frame for the beautiful photo and the bird. I also like the little journaling.

*gina*

CHEERY O
What a fun challenge. Here's the old layout I re-did.

Here's my make over layout:

Fantastic redo layout - I like the big photo and all the elements round - what a great winter feeling.

*gina*

CHEERY O
That was fun! It made me realize I had not done a page of our 4th Christmas together last year! Thanks for the challenge!
Here's the one I redid:

Here's the new one:
Gorgeous redo layout - I like that you used again a photo of you both - how important being together is. I also like the subtle wreath in the background.

*gina*

CHEERY O
Back in 2014 I created this layout.

My style has changed a bit :) Here's my new page.
What fantastic redo, Rae - and yes from time to time the style changes. I love the framing of the birds and the clustering - also the stamps in the background.

*gina*

CHEERY O

*gina*

CHEERY O
Thank you for this challenge !
My old page

my new one

Gorgeous redo layout - I love the red background on the new one and the cute masked photo with the banner and the bow. And of course Santa looking round the corner.